I was reading another tripawds post, and have also had the experience of someone being surprised by the fact that your dog has 3 legs. So this weekend my family came up with MANY replies, retorts and ribs. Some of them are a little dark…we probably could never say some of them, but we all had a great laugh! Enjoy!
What’s wrong with your dog? / Your dog has 3 legs?
- Nothing. This one didn’t come with a spare.
- OMG! He’s missing a leg!!!!
- We’re just waiting for it to grow back.
- Nothing. But why does your dog have so many legs?
- S**t, he dropped it again!
- He had a little fight, but man, you should have seen the other dog!
- I’m a magician…this is my greatest illusion!
- Kids’ science experiment gone bad.
Then, there’s the truth:
- Lawn mower
- Torn ACL/broken knee
- Car accident
- Hunting accident
- Transporter accident
- Shark attack
- Organ donor (ok…the last 3 are pushing it…)
And a little on the darker side:
- Closed the car door too fast.
- We BBQ’d last weekend 🙂
- Had to make good on a gambling debt
- He lost his leg in the war
- Blender accident
- Traded it for a KIA
- He’s in the process of becoming human (turning into a bi-ped!)…He really wants to learn to ride a bike 😉
- He’s Poko the Pirate!
- That D**n black bunny!!!!
- Well, what do you do when they get a bad sliver?
- Dropped the knife! Ooops!
- Got a little too close to the black hole.
- Rift in the space time continuum.
- Sewing accident
- We went a little overboard on his Halloween costume last year.
- The CROWS, the CROWS…..
- It’s just a bad haircut! They took a little too much off the back.
- Shhh…Act normal, he doesn’t know yet.
- Didn’t pay vet bill
- 3 regular and 1 “lite”
- This is “Limp-Tin-Tin”, his favorite song is “I want to break free!”
- I forgot to feed him
- Elevator accident
- Yeah, 3, but thank god he’s not a horse, if you know what I mean!
Keep laughing, and keep your spirits high. It really is the best medicine (for you and your pup!)
To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!